martes, 9 de octubre de 2018

AN EMAIL


                                               WRITING UNIT 1

Hi John,

All good? I am writing an article about my friends. What have you done recently? I went to NY last week.

When I went there I leasrned some values such as how live poor people and why a lot of people use the public transport. I travelled with the public transport too because we didn’t want to buy a taxi.

When I saw a lot of homeless in the street I started thinking how they’ve finished there and I thought they were alcohol adicts because they were drinking every moment.
I didn’t understand why they always have pets in the street, because the dogs can’t have a walk or run free.

I’ve learned to empathy homeless and I felt so good for helping them.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

DISCOVER YOURSELF

TASK 1. Take the multiple intelligences quiz in class. Take screenshots of your results. Read about the different intelligences you scor...