jueves, 9 de mayo de 2019

DISCOVER YOURSELF

TASK 1. Take the multiple intelligences quiz in class. Take screenshots of your results.

Read about the different intelligences you scored higher.




What did you discover? Do you agree?
I discovered that I can be good mathematics and good physic and I'm good at recognizing and understanding things. 
I agree with that because I always liked solving problems and difficult things are the ones that I like most. 

Read the M.I career chart and choose 3 careers according to your resulting top 3 intelligences:
I choose the  Interpersonal, Logical/Mathematical and Visual/spatial. 


TASK 2. Do the personality quiz in class. Take a screenshot of the results. Read more about the matching careers and choose 3 that match your interests.







My result is ENTP. 
I've chosen three careers that are in my results list from the quiz that are: executive, financial planner and architect. I think are the most interesting ones for me. 

This is the link of the page: HERE

TASK 3. WRITING: On my future careers ESSAY.

In the quizzes that I've done above. 
In the first one, the main ideas of the results were that I was capable to understand and solve problems with numbers, feeling and other things. They say that I am capable to express my feelings too. 
My idea for the future is to be a mechanical and industrial engineer or architect maybe. I'm happy because the results of the second quiz have shown me what I want to be in the future because the results are: visual/spatial, to be an architect, logical/mathematical, to have the knowledge for being a mechanical or industrial engineer. My purpose in my life is to help my father built a good enterprise.
I think the quizzes have gave the right result and have said that I'm capable to be a engineer. 


TASK 4. WHAT'S INTELLIGENCE FOR YOU?
Give an opinion and some examples.
Intelligence is the capacity to do things in your own way. Per example understanding, learning, etc.
Are you intelligent? Why? Why not?
A little bit because I know how to do some things by myself but I am so young and I have to learn a lot.


H. Gardner, 1983.
'Each individual manifests varying levels of different intelligences.'
DO YOU AGREE?WHY?
Yes because everyone is different and has a different capacity of doing the things by him/herself.





















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

DISCOVER YOURSELF

TASK 1. Take the multiple intelligences quiz in class. Take screenshots of your results. Read about the different intelligences you scor...