viernes, 26 de abril de 2019

A FOOTBALL TOURNAMENT

This tournament was founded in 1992 with the Olympics of Barcelona. I heard of it when I was young and my father was going to see the finals of the tournament, called MIC (Mediterranean International Cup). I was also interested because of the value of the first place. They give you a gold medal and you appear on the newspapers. It's so exciting, but you have to work so hard to achieve the first place.

The thinkk I liked most is that every team could compete until the end without any help of the creators and every team could win the title. In the first part of the turnament there are groups of four and they were made random and I think that's the farest think. 

We had to play the matches of 50 minutes only! Each part was 25 minutes long. You didn't have time to score a goal in that period. Another thing I didn't like was the agression of the other teams because they were stronger than us but they didn't have the same technique. I think the solution should be to do more strict rules and make longer parts.

I think should be a good idea to decide which teamps go to the tournament by looking how far they've arrived in their league and the best ones can participate. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

DISCOVER YOURSELF

TASK 1. Take the multiple intelligences quiz in class. Take screenshots of your results. Read about the different intelligences you scor...