viernes, 26 de abril de 2019

NEWS IN ENGLISH

Extinction Rebellion: How might ministers win over the protesters?


SUMMARY:
This article talks about theh environment from nowadays. A lot of people are doing protests to try to change our climate. Ministers and politicians aren't doing anything to change our climate and people is trying to change it because they have the power.



OPINION ESSAY:
A man addresses crowds from the deck of a pink boat in Oxford CircusIn my opinion I agree these people who protest to change the climate because I think in a few years if we continue this way the atmosphere will disapear by the gases of the environment. I always try to recycle because I think if a lot of people recycle we can change the environment together. 
There are people who have a weekly recycling schedule but this one is still very strict and I think if they don't recycle well, the government increases their price of VAT.

NEW VOCABULARY:




LINK OF THE NEW: HERE








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

DISCOVER YOURSELF

TASK 1. Take the multiple intelligences quiz in class. Take screenshots of your results. Read about the different intelligences you scor...