martes, 16 de abril de 2019

CURRULUM VITAE

MARC VIÑOLAS ROIG

C/ Pere Coll 30, Banyoles
Home: 972571825, Email: marcvinolas@gmail.com


Profile:
I'm a creative and intelligent person and I think I have a lot of skills for learning new things or lenguages. In the future I want to be a industrial engineer like my father, he's a example for me. I want to work in his buisness as the director and engineer.


Education and Qualification:
2018 - Escola Casa Nostra
           Compulsory secondary education successfully completed.
2018 - Pet Certificate in English
2019 - First Certificate in English
         - Spanish level: Excel·lent (native language)
         -Catalan level: Excel·lent (native language)

Voluntary / Work experience:
2018 - Viñolas Metall
           I've worked in my father's business in the summer.
2017-2018 & 2018-2019 - I went to England two summers increase my english.


Skills and interests: 
I have excel·lent skills in learning quickly and I have skills in working with technology. My ideal future should be working in a good business. My father is the boss of my family's business but I know I have to work a lot to arrive where he is.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

DISCOVER YOURSELF

TASK 1. Take the multiple intelligences quiz in class. Take screenshots of your results. Read about the different intelligences you scor...